Feb 3, 2006

Your personality brought to you by another blog.

The Waiter Rant, one of my favorite blogs, has decided to post a personality profile based upon your favorite drink entitled "What Your Drink Says About You." Here's mine:

Vodka MartiniSophisticated. You’re classy, old school or a James Bond wannabe. I’ve been known to drink these.

I wouldn't consider myself sophisticated as I'm pretty much a small town simpleton. Classy? Well not really. I fart too much and have a reputation for drinking large amounts dark beer and occasionally receiving lap dances. Old school may fit, because I've always felt I was born in the wrong decade. Considering almost every guy I know has wanted to be James Bond at some point in their life this is not too much of a stretch. (Sean Connery is still the one and only true Bond.)

Didn't we just learn a lot about Erik?

“I like woman. I don't understand them, but I like them.” - Sean Connery

What Your Drink Says About You

No comments: