Feb 16, 2006

The Pretty Girl's Birthday.

I had a really hard time finding a present for the Pretty Girl's birthday. She needed a new TV; however I was torn between that or Sex and the City, The Complete Series. She's a big fan of that show.

It's hard finding a gift for someone who's hotter than you. Maybe it's a strange insecurity I have, but I almost feel obligated to spoil her for merely being seen with me. It would be easier if I looked as hot as CitySoul's husband. There are, of course, many other qualities she has that make me want to get her something she's happy with.

I ended up getting Sex and the City for her. The Pretty Girl seemed happy with her present much to my relief. We had a great dinner at a sushi place. God I love sushi.

“A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.” - Robert Frost

No comments: