Jun 6, 2006

Ann Coulter shows real class

I can't imagine having nothing but endless sympathy for the people who lost loved ones in the horrific attacks on 9/11. Ann Coulter thinks otherwise.

Now I can understand speaking out against those who push themselves into the public forum. Their thoughts should be up for criticism just as much as anyone elses regardless of their position. I do believe tack should be involved though, but again the leggy blonde has shown little of that.

In a brash statement against 9/11 widows and the so called infallibility of some of the liberal ones, the bulimic neo-conservative states this in her new book:

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands' death so much."

Amazing. As someone who does have conservative values on some issues I wish she would just go away. She does not speak for any Republican I know. In fact most of them hate her for making them looking like mindless drones. Well I guess some Republicans are, but still should she be the spokesperson for anything besides androgeny?

"Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking." - Ann Coulter

Coulter on 9/11 Widows: I Have Never Seen People Enjoying their Husbands Death So Much


No comments: