Nov 2, 2009

Turpis

I've never used Axe body spray. Even though the commercials indicated that use of their products would send women into frenzies mounting me at any occassion, appropriate or not. Still I'm pretty much immune to such weird advertising. I've never been to a Hooters which may come as a surprise to many.

Some jackass is now suing Lynx because use of their products, such as Axe, has failed to help him find romance as advertised. Now everyone hates lawsuits like this, because it rewards the dumb, the lazy, and the greedy, but what's most fascinating is that this particular court battle is not taking place in America. Yes this is going on overseas. I guess stupid civil trials are not exclusive to the States.

This never happened to me when I played football:



"The company cheated me because in its advertisements, it says women will be attracted to you if you use Axe. I used it for seven years but no girl came to me." - Vaibhav Bedi

Man sues Lynx after failing to pull in seven years

5 comments:

wigsf said...

I've been using Axe for years and here is what I've observed. Yes, women still want nothing to do with me. But I have received compliments on my body scent twice while using Axe. (Once from a slutty chick and once from a stag hostess. Sure, their opinions are not valuable, but nobody else has complimented my scent while using other products.)
The only other time my scent has been complimented was with a standard wipe-on deodourant AND an expensive cologne. And that compliment was from a man, so, yeah, I'll stick with the Axe.

Claire said...

Oh good gravy. Some people.

Cxx

Jessica said...

That'll learn em! Take that lying commercial people!

Unknown said...

I think Axe smells darn good. But then again, I have walked up to a guy and licked him because I thought he smelled yummy.

Mattbear said...

Hoax!

http://www.asylum.com/2009/11/02/did-a-man-sue-because-axe-effect-didnt-work-for-him/