Aug 29, 2005

Fantasy Football is back.

Ahh it's that wonderful time of year again and that is the NFL season. After being plagued with the non sport of baseball for numerous months we finally get a real sport back in action.

My fantasy football league will be drafting next week. I love the draft. The excitement of the pics, the hope you get when you choose your first running back, the thrill of getting a possible surprise choice that may break hundreds of yards this season.

I have first pic this year, again. I hate first pic, but oh well. I'm going to probably go with LaDainian Tomlinson who I had last year. He did well for me and I see the Charger's line giving him many holes to bust through.

Oh and my team name, the Nashville Tax Burdens, will stay in effect. CS has changed his name from the Omaha Barons to the Waco Branch Davidians. There will be holy battle waged this year and I for one am all for it.

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." - Vince Lombardi

No comments: