Aug 26, 2005

Jessica Cutler makes motion to dismiss lawsuit.

In case you are not aware of who Jessica Cutler is, she's quite possibly the luckiest tramp on the planet. She was a staffer for a Senator and slept with numerous Washington DC elites. One even paid for anal with her which is surprising cause she's not really hot.

She posted her sexual exploits on a "private" blog, which in turn ended up being published on Wonkette. She and her many boy toys were exposed and publicly humiliated. Her consequence? She signed a huge book deal and made loads of money on a fiction based on fact accounts of a slut living in DC. I guess if you're going to write then write about what you know.

Now she's being sued by Rob Steinbuch, a Senator's staffer, who obviously didn't take the outing well. I guess the idea of everyone knowing you slept with her would cause me outrage as well.

Moral of the story is: Don't pay for anal. I'm sure there's another, but I can't get my mind out of the gutter to make any reasoned analysis.

"People like to pretend that money and looks don't matter, but they do. It's supposed to be a big meritocracy, but people here are just as shallow as anywhere else. The thing about D.C. is it's not Miami or New York where there are all these hot people everywhere. I'm cute by New York standards, but when I came here, my stock just shot up fast." - Jessica Cutler

Steinbuch v. Cutler Update--Cutler's Motion to Dismiss

No comments: