Aug 15, 2005

System of a Down is a really bad band.

I was driving around today and over the radio came the new "hit" by System of a Down. It was so nauseating I almost ran over a bunch of nuns.

Now I'm a big fan of metal. I've made that no secret, but hearing this band makes my ears bleed while I contemplate suicide.

I remember the US military blared a bunch of music into the Vatican embassy in Panama to draw out Noriega. I think we should just play System of a Down in our current war(s) and the insurgents would immediately surrender. Then again that might be so cruel the UN may consider it a war crime.

"After I heard System of a Down, I thought, I'’m actually alive to hear the shittiest band ever. Of all the bands that have gone before and all the bands that'’ll be in the future, I was around when the worst was around." - Noel Gallagher

No comments: