Aug 29, 2005

NFL cont...

God I love the NFL. I just love football. The get togethers on Sunday afternoons at some bar, drinking dark beer, consuming greasy pub food, watching the Seahawk fans cling to that belief that this is "the year", clapping inappropriately everytime a Seattle receiver drops a pass, catching up with likeminded friends, wondering if I should take a cab home, etc. (Man that went on for a while.)

Football is a glorious sport. I can't think of any team sport that requires the diversity of athleticism that football does. I miss playing it so much.

Being a 49er fan hurts now. My folks are from the bay area and the only time they ever watched sports was when the niners were playing. That and my mom thought Joe Montana was cute. The gold rushers are seriously sucking hard and will lose to my nemesis the Seahawks.

Yes I can't stand the Seahawks. Ever since the days of the Brian Bosworth mess I've never been a fan. They are a miserable organization that treats their fans poorly.

"If you're mad at your kid, you can either raise him to be a nose tackle or send him out to play on the freeway. It's about the same." ~Bob Golic

No comments: