Grace, author of There's a Land That I See, has tagged me. Listed below is a list. Enjoy the listology:
5 Things always in my purse/briefcase/backpack:
1. Workout pants
5. Socks (Yep it's all workout clothes.)
5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Driver's license
2. Debit Card
3. Canadian money that's still left over from Andrew's bachelor party.
4. My gym card.
5. My Subway card.
5 Things always in my refrigerator:
2. Parmesean Cheese.
3. Worcestershire sauce.
5. Salad dressing.
5 Things always in my closet:
1. Paintball gear.
2. Dress shirts I hardly ever wear.
3. A suit.
4. Boxes of stuff I have no room to unpack.
5. Tad's sofware.
5 Things always in my car:
2. Air freshner.
3. Sleeping bag.
5. A jesus medal that was given to me by my grandmother.
5 Things always on my desk: (at work)
1. Pictures of the nephews, Quoc's baby, and the Pretty Girl.
2. A David Hasselhoff paper airplane.
4. Tiny football.
5. A Bobba Fett bobblehead.
5 People to tag:
Eh do it if you want. No pressure. Enjoy it.
"There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me." - David Hasselhoff
Make your own Hoff paper airplane.