Sep 15, 2005

Ahh dear slumber.

This morning after work KM called stating the Jiggaman rescheduled an appointment for the phone guy to come in. Apparently it was for today and asked if I could let him in. Sure I thought. I'm the only one here, I need sleep, but I'll help out.

The phone guy came in and asked a bunch of questions to which I had no answer. I told him to call KM. He did and I went up to my room to get some sleep. He walked in later with more questions. I told him to call KM. He did. I went back to sleep. He walked in again with more questions. I told him to call KM. I'm not sure if he did or not cause I just went back to sleep.

He opened my bedroom door for the last time and asked me to sign some papers. I got up and did so. He made his leave and I realized I was standing there wearing nothing but undies. Yes the poor bastard was exposed to a hairy guy in boxers. I hope he doesn't sue.

"But even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked." - Bob Dylan

No comments: