Sep 4, 2005

Singing lesbians to rescue opera house - Headline brought to you by Britain's Sunday Times

This is quite possibly one of the coolest headlines ever. The journalism community stands in awe of the glorious wonder that is the editor of Britain's Sunday Times. Pullizters should be granted to all involved.

I can't for the life of me remember what the article is about, but I really don't care. When I read the headline I was hoping the story meant the London Opera House was taken over by Indonesian terrorists and a bunch of singing lesbians dressed up in historical Roman garb, armed themselves with spears and sheilds, then took back the building by force.

"I love doing lesbian love scenes. Before I did my lesbian scenes in Gia, I talked to actresses who said love scenes are easier with another woman than a man. Bound's Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly said they'd lie there and discuss the sale at Barney's between takes." - Angelina Jolie

Singing lesbians to rescue opera house

No comments: