Sep 18, 2005

Update on 'Hitman'

I met with RO on Friday and we kept drudging away. The commentary has been recorded and RO has been busy editing the outtakes. He gave me a time frame of two weeks before it's finally done.

I've watched the rough cut and it looks okay. I'm never going to act again in one of my films though. God I look and sound weird on film.

"With a good script, a good director can produce a masterpiece. With the same script, a mediocre director can produce a passable film. But with a bad script even a good director can't possibly make a good film. For truly cinematic expression, the camera and the microphone must be able to cross both fire and water. The script must be something that has the power to do this." - Akira Kurosawa

1 comment:

Mattbear said...

Whooot! Can't wait to see it.

Outtakes? Oh good lord...I was hoping no one would ever see the many blunders...