Sep 7, 2005

Back on graves.

It was nice being on days, but the transistion to graveyard shift is in effect. In preperation for the shift change I tried to stay up all last night, which went reasonably well. My day of trying to sleep went awry though.

The landscapers showed up and used a small CAT to move some dirt all the while blaring latino music. I went outside and decided to sing along with them and they just stared at me. It was then I realized I was wearing boxers and an old shirt that has been slept in. They turned down the music.

My cube is situated way the hell away from everybody. I can sing old butt rock songs and no one would be the wiser. The Ukranian janitor, a.k.a. the one who bathes in perfume, came by to empty my garbage cans. She still smells something fierce. The makeup wearing security guard still talks to himself and probably still has a crush on SR. Good to see nothing has changed.

It's been 1 hr and 45 min and I haven't taken a single call.

No comments: