Dec 4, 2005

Christmas party...

Yesterday I went to the Pretty Girl's company Christmas party. Had a great time. Of course the open bar did add to the fun three fold. The people were pretty cool.

They had a magician perform an act and I got to be a part of one of the tricks. He had me sit down and close my eyes. There was another person who was sitting about five yards from me and the magician stood in the middle. I felt him hit me on the back and then he asked us to open our eyes. He then claimed he never touched me but did hit the girl on the back and she swears she never felt anything. Interesting. I wish I could have seen it.

When a magician asks you to close your eyes I get nervous. I think he's doing something obscene with my ear and I'll bear the brunt of many jokes. The Jiggaman expressed his disappointment in the fact that there were no bunnies or top hats in the show. I wanted to see someone get sawed in half.

Tonight consisted of me getting my ass handed to me in poker.

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business." - Tom Robbins

No comments: