Dec 4, 2005

Happiness in slavery

I'm sitting here at work all by myself. 10 hours of loneliness. No one to talk to and nothing to entertain me but my sometimes dark thoughts.

I'm in a strange mood this evening. I'm not sure why. I had a good weekend and it looks like this coming one will be fun as well. Maybe it's because of my former love affair with tobacco is trying to creep it's way back in. Maybe it's because old issues of faith are tearing at me. Whatever the reason it feels like me mind is going through a raging river of randomness (say that three times fast).

I was reading earlier about how the Y chromosome is depleting. Evolution is now favoring the female as if they are, according to scientists, the stronger sex. We all know only the strong survive and one day the earth will be ruled by woman kind. Darwinian principles apply.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. For the last ten years I've known that being a male lends me to be largely unnecessary. With the advance in technology, education, economy, etc., women have seen dramatic increases in lobbing off the chains of their chauvinistic counterparts. Good for them I say. We men have held the power for a long time resulting in wars, genocide, rape, and hogging the remote control. The "fairer sex" deserves it's rightful place to hopefully better the world. Then again power does corrupt.

I can see Oprah being our leader. Yes the Dr Phil loving crusader of all that is superficial television will be crowned Queen in a coronation ceremony broadcast around the world. Even the Middle East and the Vatican will cast aside any possible resistance and accept her as the one true savior of mankind. Sex and the City will be required viewing for all.

Yes men our days are numbered. Enjoy it now for one day you will no longer lavish in the fact that you own everything. You have gone soft and because of that you have lost the battle of the sexes. Accept it and bow to your feminine overlords.

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." - Oprah Winfrey

As Y Chromosome Shrinks, End of Men Pondered

No comments: