Dec 18, 2005

What a fine way to end a date.

I've been on some bad dates before. Most people have. Usually when a date goes pretty sour it's normal ettique to end the date politley and make your way home. A Pakastani couple decided that stabbing each other was the appropriate method.

Apparently the female received an intimate text message on her cell phone. The guy insisted on viewing the message and decided that cooler heads never prevail. The couple then went violent on each other with sharp objects.

I consider myself a pretty rational person so the idea of stabbing someone on a date for any reasons defies all sense of logic. Now I'm sure some of my dates wanted to stab themselves for being so bored, but never me. Then again...

"Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla." - Jim Bishop

Lovers arrive at JPMC after stabbing each other

No comments: