Mar 7, 2006

Beware men.

Ever cheated on someone? Every had the offended party tell all her friends about how much of a pig you are? Well now she has even a larger forum to vent.

It's called Don'tDateHimGirl.com and it's an online database where scorned females can post information about a cheater including pics, locations, and various tales regarding the man's exploits. This serves as a warning to women to steer clear of the idiot. Will this be abused? Nahh, cause we all know that women usually act very logical in a breakup and would never stoop to subhuman levels to get revenge.

I say to all men to watch out. It may be you listed there even if you did nothing wrong. That means if she does find a pair of women's panties in the back seat of your car to which you had no knowledge of or if she comes across a stack of pictures of naked ex-girlfriends in your sock drawer you may find yourself listed on this site. Not that either of those things have happened to me of course. Never.

Then again men you can just simply not cheat, but maybe I'm asking too much from my peers. Yes I did register to see if I was listed there. Luckily that's not the case.

“I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I’m going to screw everybody on your entire team. Coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team. Everybody would get a turn. If my husband cheated on me and embarrassed me like that, I will embarrass him more than he could ever imagine.” - Anna Benson

DontDateHimGirl.com--Revolutionizing the Way Women Date! (Their blog)
Don'tDateHimGirl.com

No comments: