Mar 5, 2006

Strange news stories.

In the news:

First up we have one of the oddest matrimonial agreements in NBA history. A lot of people have open relationships. I imagine it's even more common place amongst celebrities than we're told. Masha Lopatova decided it would be a good idea to come up with a compromise if you will. She gave her husband, Jazz player Andrei Kirilenko, an allowance of one night a year with another woman.

Andrei says he won't take advantage of the agreement, but I imagine he'll be having a one night stand auditions. Makes sense I guess, but then again maybe the lessons of Kobe Bryant need not be forgotten.

Jazz Notes: Wife gives Kirilenko woman 'allowance'

Next up we have the mystery of the totaled Ferrari. A business man with supposed ties to homeland security completely demolished a million dollar car and came up with a story so wild that police are having difficulty deciphering it. It doesn't help matters that every day a new twist is added to the drama. This has the makings of a film. Kyle mentioned this to me the other night and you bet I'll be reading more news about it as it comes out. I would comment more about it, but I suggest you read the sorrid tale as I don't have the time to chronicle it all.

Tall tales and fast cars add to mystery of LA Ferrari wipeout

"What's forbidden is always desirable. And athletes, particularly men, are susceptible to all the things they are offered. It's the same way raising children - If I tell my child, 'No pizza, no pizza, no pizza,' what does he want more than anything? Pizza. So this is the arrangement that Andrei and I have. If I know about it, it's not cheating." - Masha Lopatova

No comments: