Aug 14, 2006

Funny, cause I don't feel older.

As of August 10th Erik's Ramblings has officially turned one year old. For a solid 365 days the folks, well just me actually, here have brought you peronal insights into politics, movies, news, religion, and my dull as hell life. Of course for you male readers I sprinkle in stories about boobies every now and then and you're welcome.

Hopefully I'll still have enough material floating around in my unstable mind to bring you quality, albeit amatuer, rantings for another year.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy blog birthday! :)

Mattbear said...

>"Hopefully I'll still have enough material floating around in my unstable mind to bring you quality, albeit amatuer, rantings for another year."

Of this I have no doubt. Good job on consistently entertaining us for a whole year. You make my work day go just a little bit faster.

Anonymous said...

Boobies rule!

Jinsane said...

Congrats!!! Here's to another year buddy!!

Scott said...

A whole year man... impressive stuff.... look forward to some more.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »