Aug 4, 2006

I'm not much of a wine person, but I'd buy this.

I have no hatred for the French. Yes it's fun to tease them as I'm sure they do us, but I've never been to their country so I really show no ill will towards our escargot loving, non armpit shaving allies. Plus I have to thank them for giving Jerry Lewis a reason to leave the country often as well as providing the world with the hottest anchor person ever. Oh and there's that whole Statue of Liberty thing.

Many Americans can't stand them for not wanting to go to a war that was started under false pretenses by a corrupt and incompetent Presidential administration, but I for one never got caught up in the whole 'freedom fries' mentality.

Suffering from overseas competition French wine sellers are now reduced to providing clever names for their wine in an attempt to boost sales. Of course this brings us to the manufacturing and distribution of the French wine 'Arrogant Frog'. Brilliant.

"I have tried to lift France out of the mud, but she will return to her errors and vomitings. I cannot prevent the French from being French." - Charles de Gaulle

Wine lake spawns 'Arrogant Frog'

3 comments:

Cherry! said...

I spent time in France and I have to say that I didn't have one bad experience with the supposedly arrogant French people. I think it's weird that everyone thinks that.

I actually think I prefer France to Italy.

Wiwille said...

Cherry! - Everyone I know who's been to France say they've had a great experience. I need to go and soon.

Althought I did love Italy.

Scott said...

I have a bottle of that wine on my wine rack as we speak. I will let you know how it goes down.

Scott