Oct 10, 2005

AS's strange dream.

AS sent me an email recounting a dream he had about me. Like to hear it here it goes:

"By the way, I had a dream that I was at your wedding. It was in a hotel, like QD's wedding, only it wasn't as well done: there where chairs strewn everywhere and people where standing. I was standing in the back of the room with QD, CS, and JF. When "Here Comes the Bride" started playing, you walked into the room (on cue) looking really crazy-nervous. You looked around at everybody, yelled "Jesus Christ", and ran out the other end of the room. It was pretty funny in the dream... "

It is apparent that AS sees me as having extreme commitment issues. I guess the whole lavish ceremony on an island off the coast of Italy won't happen for me.

"A wedding is just like a funeral except that you get to smell your own flowers." - Grace Hansen

No comments: