Oct 31, 2005

Novak + Rove = Jackassery of the highest order.

It's hard for people to get behind the outrage felt by the few who believe the leaking of Valerie Plame's identity is a serious threat not only to her, her family, her colleagues, but to the national security of this country. It's a complicated issue with far reaching consequences that at first I never really understood. I'm no expert in international espionage. It took some research to fully grasp this.

60 Minutes did a good piece on the hazards that have been placed on our intelligence community because of this. Crooks and Liars is kind enough to be hosting the video. If you're at all interested I suggest going there and viewing it. I don't expect you to be shocked by this, but I do think it's informative.

My only problem with the report is that it did not make clear how much of an asshole Robert Novak is. Anyone who employs that pig fucker from now on deserves to be drawn and quartered. I want his career to end. Now. In fact lets go a step further and start a reality show called "Who Wants to Physically Abuse the Columnist?"

"You must pursue this investigation of Watergate even if it leads to the president. I'm innocent. You've got to believe I'm innocent. If you don't, take my job." - Richard M. Nixon

The Outing of Valerie Plame

No comments: