Oct 18, 2005

I'm torn.

Rumors are now abound about the possible resignation of Vice President Dick Cheney. Normally this would make me happier then a Japanese businessman at a Las Vegas strip club; however I don't know how to react to this news. If it does happen will it mean Bush will appoint some worse? Given the President's track record on political appointments, i.e. Mike Brown, could we actually get someone less competent then Dick to really run the government while our figure-head-in-chief continues to look and act like someone with the mental capacity of a Special Olympics athlete?

I'm torn folks. I'm really torn about this. In case Cheney doesn't resign I really want a headline to read "Bush holds on to Dick", but I'm weird that way.

"When George Bush asked me to sign on, it obviously wasn't because he was worried about carrying Wyoming. We got 70 percent of the vote in Wyoming, although those three electoral votes turned out to be pretty important last time around." - Dick Cheney

Rumors Swirl that Cheney Will Resign

No comments: