Oct 10, 2005

Jessica Biel is apparently the sexiest woman alive.

Esquire magazine has now dubbed Jessica Biel the sexiest woman alive. Hmm. Now I like Jessica Biel. She's a hottie, but sexiest woman alive? I mean there's buy them a few drinks and pray they don't mind your beer gut sexy, but is she take over a small country and deplete their treasury to buy her a line of luxury yachts sexy? Yes you say? Okay.

I have to admire Esquire's daring to pick Jessica however. I would've thought they would go for the mildly over exposed actresses that seem to be reported in even legitimate news sources far too much i.e. Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanson. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of how those two look. Oh yes sir I am indeed. I might even break down and watch a Michael Bay movie all because of Scarlett. This is saying a lot considering I'd rather sit through a corporate management training video then watch Pearl Harbor again.

"You've got to love this business. You have to be able to take rejection." - Jessica Biel.

Magazine Dubs Jessica Biel Sexiest Woman

No comments: