Oct 30, 2005

Being hung can get you a light sentence.

Sometimes I wish I weren't hung like a 3 year old. Okay I know a lot of you are thinking "TMI", but seriously it would be kind of cool to have the size of an at least average adult.

I'm of the sound mind to consider all rapists to be vermin trash who deserve no less then a 48 hour beatdown by English soccer fans followed by a force fondling by Star Jones all the while being forced to watch the film "The Journey of Natty Gann." This defendant has used the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard of to get himself out of a sexual assault charge.

Yes his lawyer believes his client's penis is too large to penetrate someone. In court they even showed a plastic cast to prove to the jury how massive this guy is. I hope he gets the death penalty.

"The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!" - from the film "Zardoz"

Penis size used as defense in trial

No comments: