Oct 16, 2005

Musical breast implants.

Yes you read that right. BT Futurology is in the process of developing a MP3 player that produces sound files located in fake boobies. Company Analyst Ian Pearson is quoted as saying "It is now very hard for me to think of breast implants as just decorative."

I second that. I always wanted someone to develop laser beams coming out of the nipples. May make foreplay a little dangerous, but exciting. Think of it ladies. A man who is constantly staring down at your assets could take two laser beams to the eyes. It would be like a James Bond film. Maybe I'm setting myself up for some hurt there, because I'm so terrible about that. It's amazing how I have any female friends.

"If a woman has something implanted permanently, it might as well do something useful." - Ian Pearson.

Musical breasts

No comments: